Terms and Conditions by Executive Oasis International, Toronto
What You can Expect From us
Unless we are in transit, you can expect a response from us within 24 to 48 hours. Once we have all your information, we will prepare your proposal within 2 to 5 business days.
We will send you a quote and programme outlines. We will provide you with a rough idea of pricing based on recent quotes.
For customized itineraries and requests for quote involving the use of off-site venues, we require a US$500 retainer before we contact any venues on your behalf. For luxury corporate events in all countries and retreats in Japan, the retainer will be US$1000. This will be deducted from your fees if you book your session with us (for groups of 20 or more).
What we Expect From You
We would appreciate the courtesy of being informed of your decision within 5 – 10 business of receiving our quote.
What are your payment terms and conditions?
Regular Payment Terms
70% deposit due at the time of booking.
Full payment is due a minimum of:
- 1 calendar month prior to your scheduled dates, for sessions and events to be delivered in Canada
- 6 weeks prior to our departure from Canada, for sessions and events to be delivered in Canada
For sessions booked with less notice than 1 month’s notice for Canada and 6 weeks notice for overseas, 100% payment is due at the time of booking.
- $500 – $1000 retainer required before availability of venues is checked or customized outlines provided (if this information is required before booking)
- 70% due at the time of booking
- Travel expenses for facilitator due in full at time of booking.
- Balance (30%) due one calendar month prior to the session or event (6 weeks prior to departure for international engagements). Any retainers paid prior to booking will be applied as a credit.
Travel Policy and Terms
What is Your Travel Policy?
For executive retreats and team building in Ontario, transportation for our facilitators is to be provided for all trips that exceed 2 hours in the summer and 1 1/2 hours in the winter. If there are blizzard conditions, transportation will need to be provided for our facilitators.
Travel expenses include airfare, taxes, cancellation & health insurance, round trip transfers to the Toronto airport, transit hotels, arrival and departuer transfers, and meals.
For travel round trip transporation from Toronto to Montreal, Ottawa, or Quebec City, VIA Rail Business Class is preferred.
- As a general guidline, our facilitators should travel the same fare class as your executives and managers.
- If no one else from your team is travelling, for flights of less than 3 hours, economy (M, Y, or U class) fare will be required.
- For flights that are 3 hours or longer, business class fare is requested so that facilitators will be fresh and rested to serve your team upon arrival.
Terms for Payment of Travel Expenses:
Travel expenses for the facilitator must be paid in full at time of booking. This includes airfare, taxes, cancellation and health insurance (if required). The reasons for this is that many airlines have cut back drastically on their routes and seats fill up months in advance of the travel date. We must book immediately to ensure availability.
Other Travel Expenses:
Other travel expenses include transit hotels, round trip transfers to the Toronto airport, meals in transit, and transfers at the destination.
- For Companies in North America or The Caribbean:Other travel expenses are to be paid with the final invoice which is due at least 1 calendar month prior to your session.
- For Other Destinations:All other travel expenses due 6 weeks before the date of departure.
- Public Workshops: Special accommodation will be made for seminar companies that are marketing our workshops and courses. Airfare is due when the organizer has attracted enough participants or delegates to reach the break even point (but no later than 6 weeks before the date of departure). All other travel expenses are due 6 weeks before your session.
Why is a retainer required before event venues, recreation service providers, resources for entertainment, and other special suppliers are contacted for quotes?
If you need to have venue suggestions or a detailed event plan before you can make a decision, our fully deductible retainer is small. It is our way of ensuring that your inquiry is serious.
Unfortunately, there have been many abuses and companies have contacted us to do their legwork for them with no intentions of using our sevices. This is highly unethical.
It is exremely important for us to maintain constructive relationships with ALL of our alliance partners and suppliers so that we can serve clients in the future. We want to ensure that companies are serious before our team and our alliance partners invest in some cases days in researching and preparing customized options.