Executive Consulting, Management Consulting, OD Consulting by Executive Oasis International, Toronto
Executive Consulting, Management Consulting, & OD Consulting
- supply chain disruptions?
- stiff competition in your market?
- a sharp decline in demand from your traditional customer base?
You are not alone. With economic fallout from COVID-19 and upheavals in the global geo-political landscape, it can feel as if you’re heading into uncharted territory.
Since 1996, Executive Oasis International helped corporate executives & entrepreneurs navigate change and succeed in the midst of turbulence.
Choose Your Oasis
- Confronted by turf wars between departments, accelerated by working from home?
- Undergoing an accelerated rate of change?
- Trying to transform your corporate culture?
- Needing to foster innovation?
- Preparing for a merger?
As the business environment becomes increasingly complex, organizations need to design and implement innovative strategies to remain competitive.
How we can Help
Our powerful strategies and tools will help you view your business challenges from a fresh perspective.
We’ll help you harness the collective wisdom of your team to:
- identify and seize hidden opportunities in your marketplace
- break down silos and improve cross-functional teamwork
- build solid commitment to corporate goals and values
- re-chart your course in the face of changing realities
- design an “early warning system” to identify threats
- shape a vibrant & adaptive corporate culture
- keep abreast of global & industry trends
- break out of the fire-fighting mode
- Foster innovation
Who we Can Help
If your organization is going through accelerated change or you need to implement a change in to remain viable & competitive, we can assist you.
Executives and business owners typically use our consulting services:
- when they need to identify new target markets for products & services
- when revenue generating or cost cutting strategies needed
- if their corporate culture is becoming toxic
- when designing a turnaround strategy
- if implementing a high growth strategy
- after recent executive team changes
- undergoing a merger or acquisition
What we Don’t Offer
If you are looking for a traditional approach with detailed and rigorous analytical and financial tools and models, our approach would not be a good fit for you.
Our focus is on innovation and tools to help executives from fast-paced organizations simplify complex situations.
We’ll help you identify obstacles, challenges, and opportunities to chart your course when course correction is needed.
Managing “distributed” teams requires 25% more effort than a face-to-face team would because managers must pay closer attention to whether workers are motivated and fully understand tasks and business processes. There isn’t the opportunity to just pop into someone’s office
World Street Journal