Referral Incentives From
Executive Oasis International
Executive Retreats, Team Building & Keynote Speakers
- We are a Toronto (Canada) based consulting firm specialzing in executive retreats, team building, OD consulting, and keynotes.
- ALL inquiries are handled from Toronto.
Executive Oasis International is pleased to offer the following referral programme for clients (present and former), colleagues, subscribers, and visitors to our site.
Introducing Our Referral Programme
Do you know:
- an executive with a company that is experiencing a lot of change?
- an executive who is planning an executive retreat or team building session?
- a meeting planner or conference producer who books speakers?
- a professional who requires help with planning and organizing a corporate event?
- a manager or executive who is spearheading an organizational change initiative?
If so, you can earn a 10% referral bonus or special incentive for referring business to Executive Oasis International
We have offered executive retreats, team building, keynotes, and executive coaching to companies from Canada, USA, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
You can select from the following referral incentives::
- 10% referral bonus (or donation to charity)
- 10% off your next booking with Executive Oasis International
- afternoon tea for you and a guest
- Chef's Table at a winery in Niagar-on-the-Lake (subject to availability - transportation not included)
- Seats and gourmet lunch for you and one guest at Executive Oasis International's corporate table at Polo for Heart in Gormley, Ontario in June (local GTA area only as travel and hotel not included)
- Seats for you and your guest as a guest of Executive Oasis International's at Royal Horse Show at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto, Ontario in November (local GTA area only as travel and hotel not included)
All incentives will be paid or provided when the client books and pays us for our services.
I admire the style in which the session was conducted and the manner certainly catalyzed active participation and discussions. The real eye opener was that all participants were required to apply in a real life situation; within a specific time frame; all relevant business principles.Ooi Joo Hong, Deputy General Manager (Marketing), Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
The retreat went well. Anne provided useful techniques and was enthusiastic and informative. The Leadership Team enjoyed themselves and learned so much about the value by each participant from our Leadership Team.Bob Boaldin, Founder/CEO, EPICPCS, Elkhart, Kansas
Creativity and innovation are Anne's trademarks. Her writing, design, facilitation and accelerated training skills enable her to become involved in many initiatives including writing and designing presentations and speeches for members of the executive team.Marc C. A. Berwald, Former Director, Education and Development, Bell Mobility
We had a great time and took away a number of good learnings. I have no hesitation in recommending Executive Oasis International to any interested companies.Akhtar Zahid, General Manager, Blue Nile Dairy Company Ltd., The Dal Group of Companies (Sudan)
We had the pleasure of having Ms. Thornley-Brown assist us in developing an Arctic Simulation experience for 35 members of our team. Anne facilitated the sessions and empowered us to find unique and effective solutions within a collaborative environment.David Peterson, Executive Director, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Who we Can Help
- CEO joined company in last 60 - 90 days
- Other recent changes in executive team
- Company Going through a merger or acquisition
- Organization implementing a turnaround strategy
- Decline or shift in traditional customer base
- Need to identify new target markets, products & services
- Revenue generating & cost cutting strategies needed
- Company designing a high growth strategy
- Cross-functional teamwork needs improvement
- Strategies to reward top performers required
- Incentives and luxury events needed for top tier clients
- Wireless Communications
- IT/High Technology
- Luxury Cars
- Upscale Retailers
- Oil & Gas
- Premium Brands
- Construction Firms specializing in infrastructure development (roads, bridges, transit)
- Candy & Snack Manufacturers
- Soft Drink Manufacturers
- Consumer Packaged Goods
It's Easy to Make a Referral
Since 1996 We offer a range of range of experiential learning, accelerated learning, and management development programmes.
- Send an e-mail to one of your colleagues
- Tell them about our services
- Include a link to one of our web pages describing the service
- Copy us on the e-mail
To make it easy for you to make a referral, we are pleased to provide the following e-mail links.
If the links above don't work with your e-mail client, feel free to compose your own e-mail and forward the link to our services page to your colleague:
Tea Service Photo: George Alexander Ishida Newman
Our powerful strategies help companies perceive business challenges from a fresh perspective and generate innovative solutions.
We offer long & short-term organizational development consulting to:
- Spearhead change initiatives
- Improve your ability to spot and respond to trends
- Shape an adaptive corporate culture
- Break out of the fire-fighting mode
- Build commitment to corporate values
We offer the convenience of one-stop shopping to design and plan executive retreats from start to finish and facilitate them expertly.
Our executive retreats integrate our expert facilitation with outdoor and indoor team challenges to boost team bonding.
While our services are available globally, we have served clients most frequently in Canada, Dubai, Oman, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Caribbean (Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica).
Many companies that market "team building" actually deliver activities that are strictly recreational. These are not a substitute for real team building.
Our Expertly Facilitated Team Building will give your team tools, strategies, & skills to:
- Break down silos.
- Foster innovation.
- Improve cross-functional teamwork
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Fine-tune emotional intelligence (EQ)